OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The Panasonic Cordless Power Tool Difference
To meet the needs of professional tradesmen around the globe, all Panasonic Cordless Power Tools are carefully constructed based on four primary principles: cordless capability, power, lightweight, and ergonomic design. Since Panasonic's tools are all cordless, they can be used almost anywhere the professional requires.
There's no compromise in power - Panasonic's tools provide more than enough punch using motors with high-power magnets, heat resistant brushes and built-in cooling fans. For your comfort, the advanced ergonomic design of Panasonic's tools means they're compact, well-balanced and easy to operate for extended periods of time without fatigue. Successfully combining technology with durability, these lightweight tools are full of helpful features and provide reliable solutions that tradesmen can utilize for all their construction needs.
- Easy-to-use control panel with easy-to-read settings
- Hold switch prevents accidental settings change
- Screw count function keeps track of the screws you want to drive
- Auto stop function counts the number of times screws are driven and notifies you with a buzzer sound when the set number of screws is reached
- Double tightening counting prevention makes sure that screws tightened twice are not counted twice
- Count record function means that even if you change the batteries mid-project the drill retains the last count number
- LED light illuminates dark work areas and goes out automatically after about five minutes
- Power is turned off at the same time as the clutch starts to conserve battery power
- Removable fixed clutch cover protects the clutch settings
- 3.6V Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver (Open Box) - EY7411LA1S