Inner slide bar provides hammer action to easily insert and remove the spoon. Unique "Convex Slip Head" curved design dramatically reduces "pinching" and allows the spoon to slide easily into and out of the tire bead. This coupled with the spoon bump, which limits the insert depth, allows for quick and easy operation. Grip grooves eliminate spoon slippage on the wheel rim for improved function. The grooves also limit the depth of the spoon to help eliminate pinching tire tube applications.
- Forged tire spoon is 38 inches in length and extends to 52 inches for increased leverage
- Spoon slides easily into the tire bead
- Unique convex slip head curved design
- 38 inches extends to 52 inches and 3/4 inch diameter
- HD Sliding Tire Spoon - 5716