The PS250-E6 Pole Saw, with its mid-mount motor design, provides superior weight distribution and balance and this distinctive engineering creates an original, user-centric tool unique to the cordless tool industry. The PS250-E6 Pole Saw is equipped with a tool-free extendable fiber glass shaft that allows the tool to extend from 7 ft. 3 in. up to 10 ft. 4 in., and provides up to 15 ft. of reach for high access trimming.
The high-torque performance of the PS250-E6 is controlled by a custom designed planetary gear reduction system, allowing for more efficient transfer of power from power head to blade during operation. Its also configured with a compact cutting head for improved cutting agility, lightweight maneuverability, and reduced elevated weight for enhanced operator control during use. The ergonomic design, high motor power, and extended battery performance of the PS250-E6 produce up to 500 cuts on 2 in. to 3 in. branches on a single charge. Weighing in at only 13.5 lb. with 2.4 Ah battery pack, its rigid and balanced design provides ideal cutting power and control.
Please Note: Fully charged battery voltage measured without a workload is 40V. Nominal voltage is 37V.
- Mid-mounted motor design offers better tool balance and a reduced elevated weight for increased control
- Planetary gear reduction system produces a more efficient transfer of power between power head and blade for high torque performance
- Compact cutting head with 8 in. bar and cast aluminum branch removal hook offerimproved cutting agility and increased line of sight to cut area
- Ergonomically engineered to be lightweight, ergonomically balanced, low-vibration, and quiet in operation
- Tool-free extendable fiberglass shaft for high reach capacity up to 15 ft.
- Instant electric start means no cords, pull cords, gas mixing, emissions or hassles
- 40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Pole Saw - 563456
- 2.4 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- C600 Charger
- 8 in. Bar and Chain
- 3.2 oz. Bar Oil