IMPORTANT: Designed to be used only with the Oregon CS300 chainsaw.The Oregon 560510 CS300 PowerSharp 16 in. Replacement Saw Chain is a low profile chain with a 3/8 in. pitch and .050 in. (1.3mm) gauge chain. It comes complete with a sharpening stone designed specifically for the PowerNow chainsaw. The 560510 Replacement Saw Chain and sharpening stone features top-sharpening cutters with depth gauge tie straps and guidance drive links for low-kickback performance, good chip flow, and smooth cutting action. The top-sharpening design allows the cutters to be sharpened on the saw, on the job, in seconds. The chisel-style cutters deliver efficient cutting and excellent stay-sharp. Ramped depth gauges and ramped guidance drive links deliver smooth cutting action and low-kickback performance. This unit meets low-kickback standards per ANSI B175.1 & CSA Z62.3.
- Top-sharpening design allows the cutters to be sharpened in seconds on the saw simply by pulling the PowerSharp lever on the PowerNow chainsaw for 3 - 5 seconds
- Chisel-style cutters deliver efficient cutting and holds excellent cutting edge 2 - 3 times longer
- Ramped depth gauges and ramped guidance drive links deliver smooth cutting action and low-kickback performance per ANSI B175.1 & CSA Z62.3
- Sharpening stone for maintaining a fully efficient cutter
- CS300 PowerSharp 16 in. Replacement Saw Chain with Sharpening Stone - 560510