Important Notice: Lithium-Ion Item - Express Delivery option not available due to transportation regulations.
For the commercial landscaper or hardworking homeowner that demands the best performance, OREGON's 40V MAX Hedge Trimmer has the power and precision to get the job done right. Completely cordless and fully portable, the HT250 runs off powerful 40V Lithium-Ion batteries that feature premium cell technology to provide longer run times and increased cutting power. It's ergonomic design increases comfort and handling of the 24 in. precision-ground blade, and a variable-speed throttle provides maximum control for various applications.
Note: Compatible with all OREGON 40V MAX batteries and chargers.
Disclaimer: Fully charged battery voltage measured without workload is 40Vs with the nominal voltage at 37Vs.
- 40V MAX Lithium-Ion battery means longer run times, consistent no-fade power, and increased performance
- Starts instantly without the hassle of fuel or cords
- Low noise production, quiet in use and silent between trimming
- Premium precision-ground laser-cut blade provides cleaner cuts and healthier plants
- Ergonomically designed to provide enhanced comfort and control
- Variable-speed throttle offers precise speed control for the task at hand
- 40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 24 in. Hedge Trimmer - HT250
- 40V MAX 1.25 Ah PowerNow Standard Battery Pack - B500S
- 40V MAX PowerNow Battery Charger - C600
- 24 in. Blade