The OREGON PowerNow 14 in. PowerSharp Replacement Saw Chain is a durable, low profile chain designed specifically for the PowerNow 40V MAX Cordless Chainsaw. Constructed with top-sharpening cutters with depth gauge tie straps and guidance drive links for low-kickback, good chip flow, and smooth cutting action in all applications. This chain is also designed to provide minimal kickback performance, meeting the standards of ANSI B175.1 and CSA Z62.3 ratings.
- Designed for use with OREGON's PowerNow 40V MAX* CS250S and CS250E chainsaws only
- Top-sharpening design allows the cutters to be sharpened in seconds on the saw
- Chisel-style cutters deliver efficient cutting and excellent durability
- Ramped depth gauges and ramped guidance drive links deliver smooth cutting action and low-kickback performance
- 0.050 Guage PowerSharp 14 in. Chainsaw Chain
- Sharpening Stone