Important Notice: Lithium-Ion Item - Express Delivery option not available due to transportation regulations.
The OREGON CS250 40V MAX* Cordless Chainsaw is a powerful, lightweight chainsaw that delivers a combination of performance and features that make it a true alternative to most gas-powered Chainsaws. Powered by a 40V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery, the CS250 offers constant powerful cutting performance without the hassle of gasoline or cords. Lithium-Ion power also means instant start capability, so there's no need to deal with inconvenient pull cords. The 14 in. guide bar allows the CS250 to power though logs as large as 12 in. in diameter, and handles up to 125 smaller cuts on a single charge. A built in PowerSharp chain sharpening system keeps the chain working like new, extending chain life and increasing productivity.
The OREGON CS250-S6 Cordless Chainsaw kit features the B500S 40V MAX* 1.25 Ah Battery pack, a Lithium-Ion battery combining high capacity cell technology for increased power with a simple, lightweight design. The B500S delivers consistent no-fade power, providing maximum performance up until complete discharge, and will last approximately 1000 charging cycles.
Disclaimer: Fully charged battery voltage measured without workload is 40Vs with the nominal voltage at 37Vs.
- 40V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery means longer run times, consistent no-fade power, and increased performance
- Starts instantly without the hassle of fuel or cords
- Low noise production, quiet in use and silent between cuts
- Built-in PowerSharp chain sharpening system eliminates dull chains, sharpening in 3 to 5 seconds
- Tool-free side cover offers easy access to bar and chain, enabling quick maintenance and debris clean out
- 40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 14 in. Chainsaw - CS250
- 40V MAX 1.25 Ah Battery Pack - B500S
- 40V MAX Battery Charger - C600
- 14 in. Guide Bar - 548182
- PowerSharp Chain - 548179
- Owner's Manual