Value is at the core of the OTC Tool and Equipment portfolio. Whether it's a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product available. Whether it's a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while in increasing technicians' productivity and shop profits.
- You can easily remove a wide range of gears, pulleys, or other parts that have tapped holes
- The puller will spread from 2 in. to 7-3/4 in.
- Forcing screw is 3/4 in. - 16 x 11-5/8 in. long
- Accommodates any cap screws up to 1/2 in. diameter
- Large Gear and Pulley Puller - 522