The NOVA OR3000 Outrigger Accessory adds swing capacity in the outboard function for your several different NOVA lathes. This accessory allows you to turn work pieces of up to 29 in. in diameter. Made from cast iron, the NOVA OR3000 will provide with rigid strength, stability, and a vibration dampening turning experience.
- Built from heavy-duty cast iron and designed to provide rock steady chisel support for turning work up to 29 in. in diameter
- Arm system articulates out to give adequate clearance from the spindle for work with thicknesses up to 8.5 in.
- Toolrest post can be locked along the length of the arm to allow for all shapes and sizes of woodturning
- Very quick and easy to swing into operation, giving you extra capacity within seconds
- Can be easily bolted at the end of the headstock bed casting and requires no more room allowance than the normal lathe since it is designed to be used with the swivel headstock in front of a lathe
- Compatible with the NOVA DVR XP, 16244, and 3000 lathes
- 29 in. Outrigger Accessory for NOVA Lathes - OR3000
- Mounting Screws