The NOVA JS-SP45 1.8 in. Universal Spigot Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not having to purchase duplicate accessories. This jaw set provides a strong contracting grip to unsupported spigot turning application. It can handle a sizeable range from 1.5 - 2.38 in., providing maximum wood holding strength without crushing wood fibers. Machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability and long life, the JS-SP45 can hold work in both the contraction and expansion modes.
- Provides a strong contracting grip to unsupported spigot turning applications such as vases and goblets
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- 1.8 in. Universal Spigot Chuck Jaw Set - JS-SP45