The NOVA 9700 Swing Away Attachment Accessory designed for the DVR XP and 1624 lathes to be able to swing away bed extension and tailstock saving you space when you don't need the extra capacity. This accessory will also be able to give you full access to the headstock which is really useful for some applications like deep hollowing. Made from cast iron for durability, the Swing Away Attachment is the perfect companion to your DVR XP and 1624 lathes.
- Swing extra bed extensions away when not needed to save you space without having to remove the extra bed extension
- Easy to use by moving the tailstock to the end of the lathe bed, and swinging the bed and tailstock away to give you full access to the lathe headstock
- Perfect for bowl turners as the tailstock can no longer be in the way to have your lathe head aligned along the bed
- CAD designed from solid cast iron, tested for optimum strength, and designed to withstand extremely high stresses with practically no distortion
- Swing Away Attachment Accessory for the DVR XP and 1624 Lathes - 9007
- Mounting Screws