The NOVA 8311 Infinity Saw Tooth Jaw Series #1 are designed to provide aggressive and more rigid holding for longer goblets, vases and other hollow form work. They work with the NOVA Infinity Quick Change System and taper cam lock in line with the forward rotation of the chuck to be safe to use at higher speeds and with larger work. The Saw Tooth Jaw Series #1 are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities.
- Designed for aggressive holding of spigot turnings like goblets, hollow form vases and urns
- Jaw's best profile provides a solid grip on spigot and its capacity overlaps with Series #2 Saw Tooth Jaws
- Ideal for delicate, small diameter long stem turning with minimum vibration with both internal and external saw tooth grip available
- Offers strongest holding for small and long stem work than any jaw in the NOVA traditional or Infinity range
- Has external and internal dovetail to mount bowls and provide extension away from chuck face so the inside and outside of small bowls can be turned
- Infinity Saw Tooth Jaw Series #2 - 8311