The Nova 6034 1 in. Universal Pen Plus Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not needing to purchase duplicate accessories. This jaw set allows you to easily convert your NOVA chuck into a fast and accurate Pen Blank drilling facility. The big jaw profile provides a vibration-free, solid grip for all sizes of pen blanks and an accurate, centered hole each time. Being able to finely control the drill feed on the lathe will help you prevent break outs, and is also perfect for squaring up the pen blank ends after gluing in the pen kit tubes. These jaws are solid, with a heavy-duty design and powerful enough to handle larger and longer spigot work. The Pen Plus Chuck Jaw Set is a truly versatile accessory that will quickly become one of your favorites.
- Heavy duty jaws are secured by two screws for each jaw segment and have an internal profile that accepts square or round turning blanks
- A solid grip over 1-1/2 in. long allows jaws to handle larger squares and rounds with ease and minimal vibration
- Solid design allows a firm grip without movement which allows you to drill your pen blanks accurately and cleanly
- Can be set up in minutes rather than lining up a vice in your drill press
- Allows better control to slow down and minimize breakout on fragile pen blank walls
- 1 in. Universal Pen Plus Chuck Jaw Set - 6034