The NOVA 47000 Comet II Versaturn Coupler fits the Comet II Midi Lathe and enables each of the Comet II Versaturn accessories to be mounted onto the lathe. This unique, patented world first approach delivers maximum flexibility, allowing you to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into one single machine. The coupler is a quick lock mechanism that once installed can easily be attached to any of the Versaturn accessories. It is built from solid aluminum die cast to achieve less stress on the spindle while still maintaining accuracy and long life. Save money and space with the Comet II Versaturn Coupler.
- A quick lock mechanism makes easy work of attaching and removing accessories with easy reference points
- Allows you to attach various Versaturn accessories in the Comet II Midi Lathe range
- Unique, patented world-first design is exclusive to the NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe
- It is made from aluminum die cast for strength and durability
- Comet II Versaturn Coupler - 47000
- Mounting Screws