Norbar's 12007 3/4 in. Drive 150 - 600 ft-lbs. Break Back Torque Wrench features a "break back" action, which provides an unmistakable signal that can be seen and felt when the set torque is reached.
- Robust construction gives accurate results, +/- 4%, even in arduous working conditions
- Break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing
- Dual scaled at Nm and ft-lb.
- Cam control of the mechanism gives a controlled break which will not throw the operator off balance
- Supplied in a carry case for storage and protection
- Supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000
- 3/4 in. Drive 150 - 600 ft-lbs. Break Back Torque Wrench - 12007