The FLEX12V is an innovative 2 Amp micro-controller for charging 12V lead-acid batteries including wet cell, gel cell, AGM, enhanced flooded battery or any maintenance-free battery. It uses pulse-width-modulation (PWM) for precision charge control with zero risk of overcharge. This unit features a built-in recovery mode for recovering damaged and sulfated batteries, an advanced safety design with spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity protection. It is designed for use with XGrid Portable Solar Panels.
- Innovative micro-controller for charging 12V lead-acid batteries including Wet, Gel, MF, EFB and AGM
- Innovative 12V Flex Regulator for optimal charging for 12V batteries with Recovery Mode
- Safest solar charging solution with reverse polarity, spark-proof, overcharge, over-current and short-circuit protection, designed for maximum safety
- LED power indicator lets you know when the solar panel is generating power
- Modular design features Plug-n-play technology with all NOCO XGrid Solar Panels
- Solar regulator lets you safely control the power coming in from your solar panel, adding safety protection to make a spark-proof connection plus reverse polarity protection
- 12V Flex Regulator - FLEX12V