The MK-IXL Vacuum Dust Shroud has been engineered to control dust during grinding operations. The shroud's snail shape design utilizes air velocity created by the rotating grinding wheel to efficiently channel dust particles away from the work surface and into the vacuum port.
The shroud easily attaches to a vacuum or dust extractor resulting in a cleaner working environment and increasing visibility during grinding. It captures airborne particles thus protecting workers from dangerous crystalline silica.
- Developed for grinding concrete, masonry and mortar
- Increases cup wheel life by removing abrasive dust
- Dust control reduces clean up time and provides better visibility for the operator
- Designed for use when cleaning, leveling spots, removing epoxies, urethanes, paint and other coatings
- Includes cup nuta adapter and cup wheel spacers
- MX-IXL 5 in. Full Vacuum Dust Shroud - 170762