Mirka Abrasives 23-352-036 23 Series Gold 8 in. Heavy Duty Disc, P36-Grit, E-Weight Backing- A durable product very well suited for sanding at high speeds. Gold is an all-round sanding material that can be used for many purposes. In order to achieve an optimal sanding result, the semi-open grit binding and special stearate coating are designed to prevent clogging and pill forming. Coarser grits recommended for sanding of putty or removing lacquer. Finer grits suitable for dry sanding of surfaces with primer and lacquer.
- Finer grits suitable for dry sanding
- Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Suited for sanding at high speeds
- Mirka 23 Series Gold 8 in. Heavy Duty Disc, P36-Grit, E-Weight Backing - 352-036