All Milwaukee Professional Electric Chain Hoists offer an array of load, lift and height options. With 1/2 to 2 Ton capacities and 10 ft. to 20 ft. lifting heights, you can order a Milwaukee Electric Chain Hoist to meet your roughest needs. All offer a multi-disc magnetic brake for positive load holding and spotting. Adjustable upper and lower limit switches, overload limiting clutch and latch-type ridged top hook. You can get single or three-phase voltage motors to meet your operation power requirements. The 24 volt pushbutton station fits easily in your hand to allow thumb, trigger or two-handed operation.
- Three-phase, 230/460 volt AC, 3/3 amps at low voltage
- 2 ton rated load, 10 ft. lift height, 8 ft./min. lifting speed
- Built-in, multiple-disc, magnetic brake provides positive load holding and spotting
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches for maximum flexibility in regulating load travel
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with 10' Lift Height - 9571
- Product Manual