Milwaukee's comprehensive offering of grinding and cutting wheels consists of 45 unique products ranging in diameters from 4-1/2 in. to 14 in., with arbor configurations of 7/8 in., 20mm, 1 in. and 5/8-in11. Milwaukee's abrasive offering is manufactured using three types of abrasive grains, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, and Zirconia Alumina, providing products for general purpose to specialized high performance applications.
- 9 in. x 1/4 in. x 5/8-11 inch
- A24R Type 27
- Comprehensive offering for general purpose to specialized high performance applications
- Consistent performance from wheel to wheel through superior manufacturing processes
- Tested for balance, resulting in smooth, vibration free grinding and cutting
- Grinding Discs 9 X 1/4 X 5/8-11 - 49-94-9025