Milwaukee recessed light hole saws are manufactured using carbide grit for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. Made with a continual rim, these saws wont' tear material and will leave a clean finish.
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 6 in. recessed light fixtures requiring a 6-3/8 in. hole
- 6-3/8 in. Recessed Light Hole Saw - 49-56-0305