Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty Drill Bits are engineered for extreme use and durability, providing up to ten times the life of other bits. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt webbing for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135 Degree split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminate walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135 Degree split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- Taper-fit construction makes the bit stronger and eliminates wobble
- 5/16 in. Shockwave Hex Shank Drill Bit - 48-89-4414