Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 degree split point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat, secure-grip reduced shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Thunderbolt web, provides longer life and faster driller times
- Parabolic flute, clears chips faster
- 135 degree split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- 3-Flat, secure grip shank reduces bit slipping in chuck
- Bit sizes: 1/16-in thru 1/2-in by 64th increments
- 29-Piece Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit Set - 48-89-2802