Milwaukee's 48-22-2002 2-Piece Steel Cap Drivers are designed for maximum jobsite toughness and durability. The forged steel shanks are compressed to the high impact steel caps to provide 2x longer life in demolition applications. Milwaukee's demolition screwdrivers are designed for the jobsite and include Milwaukee's limited lifetime warranty.
- Heat treated steel cap gives extra durability when struck on handle end
- Wrench ready hex shanks deliver additional leverage
- Forged tool shanks deliver more durability and longer life
- Visible ID markings allows for quick tool identification on jobsite
- 6-in Phillips #2 Steel Cap Screwdriver
- 6-in Slotted 5/16-in Steel Cap Screwdriver