Milwaukee 48-22-1900 General Purpose Utility Blades are designed to maximize cutting performance and durability in most common jobsite materials. Milwaukee utility blades are engineered to fit Milwaukee and most standard utility knives. These utility blades come in a plastic storage container with a dispenser for safe single blade removal.
- Micro-carbide dispersed metal delivers up to three times a longer life than standard carbon blades
- Precision grind process removes the burr from cutting edge for cleaner cuts
- Optimized grind angles deliver improved sharpness for less repeat cuts
- Made in the United States
- (100) General Purpose Utility Knife Blades - 48-22-1900
- Blade Dispenser