Milwaukee ship auger bits have a new through center cutting design for improved life in nail-embedded wood. The flutes are coated, which produces a non-stick surface for fast and smooth chip ejection, especially in deep holes. The shanks are also impact rated for added durability and versatility no matter the trade. ideal for electricians, plumbers, utilities and any trade requiring fast hole drilling in clean or nail-embedded wood.
- Nail cutting tip for added durability
- Non-stick coated flutes for faster chip ejection
- Impact Rated Shank
- Precision machined for smooth, wobble free boring
- Large wide throat design that gives excellent chip clearance from deep holes
- 3/8 in. x 18 in. Ship Auger Bit - 48-13-5500