The M18 FUEL 7/16 in. Hex Utility Impacting Drill Kit features the most powerful cordless Utility Impacting Drill in its class, up to 2X more runtime and up to 3X longer motor life. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output and the Milwaukee designed impact mechanism delivers up to 500 ft-lbs. of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (Sold Seperately) delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge more accurately, so there is less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee's proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
- The 18V Lithium-Ion FUEL 7/16 in. Hex Utility Impacting Drill offers you fast, secure insertion and removal of 7/16 in. auger bits and socket adaptors.
- Delivers two modes, up to 500 ft-lbs. of maximum fastening torque and up to 2X more runtime and up to 3X longer motor life
- Ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip for less user fatigue
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack (Sold Separately) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- M18 FUEL 7/16 in. Utility Impacting Drill (Bare Tool) -2765-20
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately