Milwaukee's new M18 Force Logic Press Tool is the smallest, lightest and most intelligent full size press tool on the market. Featuring an in-line design, the M18 Force Logic Long Throw Press Tool is not only offer the most ergonomic solution for navigating around installed pipes, but also deliver on the highest level of press accuracy and reliability available on the market. Utilizing Milwaukee Redlink Electronics, the M18 Force Logic Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 40000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery means this is the only press system where you can cut, fasten and connect in one system.
- The smallest and lightest long throw press tool in the market at only 9.5 lbs.
- Balanced in-line design suitable for one-handed use
- Press indicator provides visual indicator of quality connection
- Industry leading 40000 cycles between tool calibration inspections
- Long stoke provides the ability to press larger dimensions and more demanding pipe like stainless steel
- Shorter Stroke provides faster press times on jaws and copper rings
- M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Force Logic Long Throw Press Tool Kit - 2673-22L
- (2) M18 18V RedLithium Batteries
- 1/2 in. Jaw
- 3/4 in. Jaw
- 1 in. Jaw
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- Hard Carrying Case