Milwaukee introduces the new M18 Cordless Caulk and Adhesive Gun. The 2643-21CT kit includes a clear barrel, ideal for seeing remaining material and watching for bag wrap or blowback. This powerful new applicator delivers incredible pushing force for tough applications and the highest level of bead control available in any cordless tool. Milwaukee built all metal gears provide an industry leading 950 lb. of force for the highest viscosity materials. The variable-speed trigger and six-setting maximum speed dial optimize the tool's 0 - 21 IPM flow rate. Constant Flow Technology eliminates motor oscillation resulting in steady material dispensing and even bead at all viscosity levels. Milwaukee Anti-Drip mechanism instantly stops excess material from oozing upon the release of the trigger. The tool features a rotating collar design to maximize bead control around turns. The interchangeable Quick-Change carriage design allows the user to easily change between 10 oz., quart, and sausage style material containers. Over 200 tubes of 10 oz. construction adhesive on one battery charge using the included M18 RedLithium battery.
- Milwaukee built all metal gears provide an industry leading 950 lbs. of dispensing force for the highest viscosity materials.
- Variable-speed trigger allows for maximum control of flow rate and bead width
- Constant Flow Technology results in steady material flow rate and even beads at all viscosity levels
- Anti-Drip Mechanism instantly stops material from expelling upon trigger release
- Rotating Quick-Change collar accepts all Milwaukee quick change configurations - 10 oz. carriages, quart size carriages, and 20 oz. sausage style barrels
- 6-setting speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0 - 21 IPM for better flow control
- Dispenses up to 200 10 oz. tubes of construction adhesive on a single charge with the M18 RedLithium battery
- 20 oz. Clear Sausage Style Barrel
- 20 oz. Plunger Rod and Piston Assembly
- M18 18V Compact RedLithium Battery - 48-11-1815
- M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - 48-59-1812