The M12 Force Logic Press Tool is the single lightest press tool in the market today and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipes. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool will operate nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Utilizing Milwaukee REDLINK Electronics, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provides the user peace of mind by visually indicating when a secure connection is made and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the Bare Tool requires service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4x more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4x longer than competitive units. Powered by the M12 Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can cut, fasten and connect on one system.
- Smallest and lightest full-sized press tool on the market at only 3.8 lbs.
- Balanced in-line design suitable for one-handed use
- Press indicator provides visual indicator of connection quality
- Industry leading 32,000 cycles between tool calibration inspections
- Provides more than 40 solutions in just one in one system
- Interchangeable jaws enable quick adjustments from 1/2-in to 1-1/4-in
- Please Note: 1-1/4-in Jaw Sold Separately
- 12V Cordless M12 Lithium-Ion Force Logic Press Tool - 2473-20
- 12V M12 RedLithium-Ion Battery -48-11-2401
- 12V M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-2401
- Carrying Case