The M12 Cordless 3/8 in. Hammer Drill Driver is the industry's first sub-compact hammer drill driver. At only 7-5/8 in. long and 2.8 lb., it is the lightest and most compact hammer drill driver on the market, making it ideal for contractors, maintenance technicians, and remodelers desiring maximum portability with the performance to get the job done. The 2411-22 delivers best in class power, speed, and durability, with 275 in-lbs. of torque and 0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM. The 2 speed metal gear box and 3/8 in. metal single sleeve ratcheting chuck provide maximum durability and superior grip and bit retention. An on-board fuel gauge and built in LED light provide even greater convenience to the user during prolonged use.
Get improved power and run times with Milwaukee's XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion batteries. Providing the same great performance as Milwaukee's Lithium-Ion series, the XC High Capacity hold higher charges for less charging and more working.
- Powerful motor delivers best in class 275 in-lbs. of torque
- Compact and lightweight - 7-5/8 in. length and only 2.8 lbs.
- 2 speed metal gear box capable of 0 - 22,500 BPM and 0 - 400 / 0 - 1,500 RPM
- 3/8 in. metal single sleeve ratcheting chuck for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- On-board fuel gauge displays the remaining run-time for user convenience
- Built-In LED light illuminates work surface
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Hammer Drill Driver - 2411-22
- M12 12V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery
- Carrying Case