The industry's first subcompact hammer drill driver delivers best-in-class power, speed and durability.
For those seeking true power and performance with the added convenience of portability, Milwaukee's 2411-22 3/8 in. Hammer Drill Driver offers a compact and lightweight tool built to get the job done right. Delivering a best-in-class 275 in-lbs. of maximum torque, up to 1,500 RPM and up to 22,500 BPM, the 2411-22 delivers the power that professional's and do-it-yourselfer's ask for without the added weight and bulkiness.
Powered by advanced REDLITHIUM technology, work harder and longer with reduced downtime and longer battery life. An onboard fuel gauge keeps users informed of the remaining battery charge to prevent dead battery downtime, and super fast 30 minute charging times keep the work going when swapping battery packs.
- Powerful Milwaukee branded motor delivers a best-in-class 275 in-lbs. of maximum torque
- Two speed metal gear box offers precise variable drilling speeds from 0 to 400 and 0 - 1,500 RPM
- Single sleeve ratcheting metal chuck offers quick bit changes and maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Built-in trigger activated LED light illuminates dimly lit work areas for improved visibility
- Compact and lightweight design provides the ultimate level of portability and convenience
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Hammer Drill Driver - 2411-20
- (2) M12 12V REDLITHIUM 1.5 Ah Battery Pack - 48-11-2401
- M12 Charger - 48-59-2401
- Carrying Case
- M12 Work Light - 49-24-0145
- 5-Piece Hammer Drill Bit Set - 48-20-8851