The Sub-Scanner M12 Cordless Detection Tool is a heavy duty pistol grip detection tool for professional, commercial and industrial applications. Powered by the Milwaukee M12 Lithium-Ion battery, the 2291-21 can detect rebar up to 6 in. deep in concrete, wood and metal stud locations in drywall and more. In addition, the Sub-Scanner is constructed with a four wheel design for a smooth and accurate measurement every time.
- Measures depth and location of rebar up to 6 in. through concrete.
- Detects the location of wood and metal studs
- Differentiates between steel (ferrous) and copper or aluminum (non-ferrous) metals
- Intuitive user interface displays stud centers and edges
- High contrast white on black backlit display for easy measurement readings
- Rugged over-molding improves durability and ensures a solid grip
- Simple one button calibration for all surfaces
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Sub-Scanner Detection Tool Kit - 2291-21
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- 30-Minute Charger
- Carrying Case