The Milwaukee 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester is a new tool that tests fluorescent lighting fixtures and cuts troubleshooting time in half. The 2210-20 delivers complete lamp, ballast, and pin testing so you can test before or after installation and without having to dismantle the fixture.
Recognized for its innovation, the 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester will dramatically improve the productivity of professional electricians and maintenance technicians. Instead of the old "replace and hope" strategy, users can test their lighting fixtures faster and easier, solving a top residential, commercial and industrial application.
- A complete 3-in-1 solution for testing lamps, ballasts, and pins
- 2-1/2 in. fully retractable antenna for extended reach when testing
- Non-conductive antenna sleeve allows for safe testing
- Removable antenna adapter improves lamp test response
- Visual and audible tool feedback to easily confirm testing results
- Built-in LED flashlight illuminates dark work spaces
- Dial and buttons positioned for one-handed use
- Rugged over-molding for increased grip and durability
- Durable tool that continues to work even after a 6-1/2 ft. drop
- Fluorescent Lighting Tester - 2210-20
- (4) AA Batteries
- Antenna Adapter
- Soft Carrying Case