Featuring 44 in-lbs. of peak torque and a 21-position clutch with auto shut-off, the new screwdriver offers improved torque control during repetitive applications. Two speeds (0 - 200 RPM / 0 - 600 RPM) offer further user control for precision work and at only 9.6-in in length and under one pound, the M4 Screwdriver is easy to use with one hand, featuring a 1/4-in quick-change chuck for one-handed bit changes.
Drilling more than 200 holes per change, the M4 Screwdriver is the first tool to feature Milwaukee's RedLithium 2.0 Ah battery on the new M4 platform, offering up to 50% more runtime.
- 44 in-lbs. of torque and a 21- position clutch setting with auto shut-off offer improved torque control
- 2 speed gear box produces 0 - 200 RPM / 0 - 600 RPM for optimal user control for precision work
- Lightweight and compact at only 0.85 lbs. in weight and 9.6-in in length
- 1/4-in quick-change chuck for one-handed bit changes
- 4V Cordless M4 Lithium-Ion 1/4-in Hex Screwdriver (Bare Tool) - 2101-20
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately