Important Notice: Lithium-Ion Item - Express Delivery option not available due to transportation regulations.
The Milwaukee 0779 28V 1/2 in. Impact Wrench delivers 325 ft-lbs. of maximum torque, the most of any cordless impact wrench. Powering the 0779 is the revolutionary 28 volt Lithium-Ion battery pack exclusively from Milwaukee. Combining high torque with 1,450 RPM and 2450 ipm, the 0779 provides the power, speed and run-time to drive larger lags, drill bigger holes, and remove larger nuts. The powerful Milwaukee 28V motor makes breaking loose 'stuck' nuts a breeze. The heavy-duty magnesium mechanism housing provides extreme job-site durability. The 0779 comes equipped with comfortable non-slip, soft-grip surfaces that reduce vibration and fatigue. The forward/reverse shuttle is conveniently located above the variable speed switch for fast, easy access. Designed for heavy-duty use, whether driving large lag screws, anchors and bolts, drilling large holes, or removing lug nuts, the 0779 provides the power, comfort and run-time to finish the job. A heavy-duty steel ring (included) can be attached for convenient tethering when working high overhead or for raising/lowering the tool when working from a ladder or utility pole.
- Revolutionary 28V Lithium-Ion technology - 28 volt power at 18 volt weight
- 325 ft-lbs. of maximum torque
- Variable speeds: 0-1,450 RPM, 0-2450 IPM
- Up to 2x run-time of 18 volt tools
- Hanger bracket with solid steel ring
- Magnesium gearcase for added durability and lighter weight
- 28V Cordless M28 Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Case - 0779-22
- (2) 28V Lithium-Ion Batteries - 48-11-2830
- One-Hour Charger - 48-59-2801
- Carrying Case - 48-55-0779
- Hanger Bracket
- Quick Change Detent Kit
- Product Manual