Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw Kit. It has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application, and is powered by the industry's fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries. With Makita, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ05M as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ05M is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4" stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, a retractable tool hook, and "tool-less" blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute
- Long 1-1/4 in. stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Built-in L.E.D. light with pre-glow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- LXT 18V 4.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw - MKTNXRJ05M
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Batteries - BL1840B
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
- Reciprocating Saw Blade