Important Notice: Lithium-Ion Item - Express Delivery option not available due to transportation regulations.
The XBP01 is powered by a Makita-built motor that delivers category-leading 630 FPM blade speed for faster, more efficient cutting. The saw accepts standard 32-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades, and with a 2-1/2 in. cutting capacity it is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron, and channel.
Additional features include a built-in L.E.D. light, protective bumper design for added durability, "tool-less" blade change, and adjustable foot to protect material and provide improved support for more accurate cutting. The new 18V Band Saw has a compact size and weighs only 7.5 lb., which is up to 25% less weight than top competitors in the 18V category. It is ideal for overhead cutting applications so it's a real solution for electricians, mechanical contractors, plumbers and various trades.
- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for fast cutting
- Compact design at 18-1/2 -in. long and only weighs 7.5 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
- 2-1/2 -in cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
- Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation
- Accepts standard 32-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- "Tool-less" blade change system for fast blade installation and removal
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides improved support for accurate cutting
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- 3-year warranty on tool 1-year warranty on battery
- meets ANSI Standard 60745-2-20
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Band Saw Kit - XBP01
- (2) 18V LXT 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - BL1830
- 18V Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
- 21 in. Contractor Bag - 821016-X
- Blade wheel cover - 454619-1