The Makita 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. With Makita 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The SH02Z weighs only 3.5 lbs. (with 12V MAX CXT 2.0 Ah battery, sold separately) with 1,500 RPM and a 1 in. capacity, so it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
- Improved cutting efficiency and performance
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8 in. blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1 in. for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1 in. at 90 degrees and 5/8 in. at 45 degrees
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0 degrees - 45 degrees
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
- 12V MAX CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw (Bare Tool) - SH02Z
- 3-3/8 in. 20T C.T. Saw Blade - A-95021
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately