Makita has expanded its line-up of concrete hammers with the new 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer. Makita's latest model feature the Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), which is an internal counterbalance system engineered for significantly less tool vibration. The HR2621 is engineered for a range of concrete applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. Ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1 in. rotary hammer.
Additional features in the HR2621 include sequential impact timing that delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling. The variable speed trigger enabling the user to match the speed to the application, and the 40 bit angle settings offer increased operating convenience. It also allows one-handed bit changes for added convenience and has an ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip for increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook.
- Powerful 8 amp motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool to studs, ladders, rails when not in use
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer - HR2621