The Makita B-45559 1-1/8 in. Hex 16 in. Self-Sharpening Bull Point is the ideal accessory for general concrete breaking and chipping. However, effective breaking requires that the chisel remain sharp to penetrate hard concrete.
- Innovative design keeps the point sharp longer than traditional bits
- Improved geometry for faster penetration and more efficient material removal
- Longer life without the need for constant re-sharpening
- For general purpose demolition in brick or concrete
- Great for starting holes in concrete
- For use with Makita and other manufacturers 1-1/8 in. hex hammers
- 1-1/8 in. Hex 16 in. Self-Sharpening Bull Point - B-45559