Makita's B-43343 1/4 in. Hex Drive 12 Point 3/4 in. x 3 in. Hollow Socket is designed to accelerate overhead fastening work by reducing time spent hand-threading fasteners over threaded rod.
- Impact and drill-ready hollow socket design saves time and speeds up fastening applications over extra long bolts, studs and threaded rod
- 12 point socket provides easy fitment over 6 and 12 point fasteners
- Additional socket length provides better accessibility to nuts in hard-to-reach places
- Axial press-fit 1/4 in. hex shank provides greater durability and torsional strength compared to a one-piece hollow socket
- Smooth, chamfered inner well prevents shaft from biting and ruining threads for easy fastening and unfastening
- Corrosion-resistant finish for long life
- 1/4 in. Hex Drive 12 Point 3/4 in. x 3 in. Hollow Socket - B-43343