With simple 2-knob tapped control, the Lincoln Electric Easy-MIG 180 welders are easy to set up for gas-less, flux-cored welding. They're designed for deep penetration on thicker steel, or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin-gauge steel (stainless or aluminum). They feature smooth-arc starts with minimal spatter and a wide 30-180 amp welding output range. You can MIG-weld sheet metal from 24-gauge up to 10-gauge in a single pass. The special, precise wire drive gives brass-to-brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity and full adjustment to reduce the chances of wire tangling and crushing.
- Superior arc performance makes dialing in your application easy
- Wide 30-180 amp welding output range. MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16in. sheet
- metal in a single pass
- Weld up to 1/2in. steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield wire
- Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keeps all your consumables
- Easy-MIG 180 208/230V AC Input Compact Wire Welder - K2698-1