120 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Feeder/Welder. Requiring common 120 volt input power, the Easy-MIG 140 can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob control, the machine is easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories the Lincoln Electric Easy-MIG 140 is an excellent choice.
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters
- Easy-MIG 140 120V AC Input Compact Wire Welder - K2697-1