New Gas - After the 30-Day "No questions asked" Return Period
Refer product to authorized service center.
Limited 12 Month Warranty - New Cold Water Gasoline Pressure Washers (Karcher G- and HD-Series)
This Karcher product is warranted by Karcher to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year on parts and labor.
Specific warranty applies to:
- Pumps are warranted for one (1) year on parts and labor.
- Frames, handles and detergent tanks, as well as other structural components, carry a one (1) year parts and labor warranty.
- Standard accessories and attachments are warranted for a ninety (90) day period.
- Any commercial, industrial or rental use of this equipment will reduce the warranty to ninety (90) days.
The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase by the end user and covers cost for replacement parts / equipment and warranty labor performed. In order to verify a warranty situation, the machine must be evaluated by an Authorized Karcher Service Center. A copy of the original purchase receipt or gift receipt from the original retailer must also accompany the warranty claim. To locate the nearest authorized Karcher service center, please visit our website at www.karcherresidential.com.
Karcher's obligation under this warranty shall strictly be limited, at Karcher's option, either to replace or repair, through Karcher direct or through an Authorized Karcher Service Dealer without charge during the warranty period any part, which in the opinion of the manufacturer, shows defect in workmanship or material. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center, and availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Karcher with regard to this limited warranty shall be final.
This warranty does not cover:
- Merchandise sold as reconditioned, used, demonstration or floor models.
- Merchandise purchased on eBay and other online auction web sites.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, accident, abuse, improper handling, freezing, normal wear and tear or non-compliance with operator's manual.
- Damage caused by water sediment, contaminated water supply or use of chemicals and detergents not approved by or recommended by Karcher.
- Damage caused by acts of nature such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes, etc.
- Devices or accessories not distributed or approved by Karcher. Any use of such said devices or accessories will void implied warranty.
- Repairs made by the end user or any service center not authorized by Karcher. Any such tampering with Karcher equipment or accessories will void the implied warranty.
- Any cost for shipping by the customer or authorized service center of the alleged defective part or equipment.
- Reconditioned Products
This warranty applies only to parts and equipment manufactured by Karcher. Equipment provided, but not manufactured by Karcher (such as gasoline engines) are subject to warranties and service through said manufacturers' service centers according to the terms and conditions provided by the respective original equipment manufacturer. Karcher is not authorized and has no responsibility to provide warranty service for such equipment.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to products purchased through a Karcher authorized reseller in the United States and Canada. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary by country and state/province.