Certified: Originally sold as New or Reconditioned, Certified items have been gently used and returned by customers under CPO's Satisfaction Guarantee program. Each item is thoroughly inspected by one of our trained technicians, parts are replaced as needed, fluids are drained (If applicable), and then professionally repackaged. Certified items may not include original manufacturer packaging or accessories, but are guaranteed to be fully functional and in working order. Certified items come with a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The Husqvarna HD775HW is an efficient mower featuring a heavy-duty steel deck and a powerful, easy-to-start Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series engine. This mower is capable of collecting grass as well as mulching depending on your needs. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your preference and the condition of the lawn. It is also equipped with single-point adjustment of the cutting height and a water hose connector for easy cleaning of the deck. High rear wheels allow for maximum maneuverability and the rugged ball-bearing wheels ensure a smooth run and minimized play, even after many years of use.
- A Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series engine delivers maximum power and torque for heavy-duty applications
- 2-in-1 cutting system allows for rear bag collection and mulching capabilities
- AutoWalk variable drive system allows you to mow at your own pace by squeezing the trigger on the handlebar
- Double ball-bearing wheels ensure the mower rolls easily even after many years of use
- The water hose connection facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck; just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine
- 11-in rear wheels increase maneuverability in a variety of terrain
- 190cc Gas 22-in 2-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower (Certified) - 961430086