The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- A powerful Honda GCV160 OHV engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth
- One gear for forward and one for reverse operation delivers easy maneuverability and transport
- Heavy tire treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil
- An easy-adjust drag bar provides balance in different working conditions
- CARB Compliant for use in California
- 160cc Gas 17-in Rear Tine Tiller - 9609300-12