The weight and size of the Husqvarna ft.900CARB makes it extremely easy to handle, maneuver, transport and store. This machine is perfect for homeowners who want to prepare garden patches and flower beds without using a spade. Powered by a reliable, easy-start Briggs & Stratton engine, the ft.900 is equipped with carrying handles for easy handling before and after use.
- Powerful OHV engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth
- One gear for forward and one for reverse operation delivers easy maneuverability and transport
- Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions
- Reverse gear box improves maneuverability and control
- Notice: CARB Compliant for use in California
- 205cc Gas 26 in. Front Tine Tiller - 960830006