Certified: Originally sold as New or Reconditioned, Certified items have been gently used and returned by customers under CPO's Satisfaction Guarantee program. Each item is thoroughly inspected by one of our trained technicians, parts are replaced as needed, fluids are drained (If applicable), and then professionally repackaged. Certified items may not include original manufacturer packaging or accessories, but are guaranteed to be fully functional and in working order. Certified items come with a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
A Honeywell inverter easily travels to wherever power is needed. Compact and lightweight, it generates super clean power that's electronics friendly. Hosting a tailgate party of planning a camping trip? Include your Honeywell inverter to power appliances, TVs, or laptops and bring on the food, drink, and game highlights.
Packing more power generation per pound than standard portable generators, Honeywell inverters are super-quiet, lightweight and fuel efficient.
The clean power of a Honeywell inverter is possible because of inverter technology, which takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through an electronic microprocessor. The result is clean and stable power comparable to utility power, completely safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
- Generator is compact and lightweight
- Built-in handle for easy transportation
- Because inverters are fully enclosed the engine sound is reduced, making them the perfect portable answer for tailgating and camping
- Inverter technology makes the total harmonic distortion (THD) an incredibly low <3%
- Honeywell inverters feature EcoMode, which adjusts engine speed to meet demand
- When power needs are low, the engine runs more slowly, resulting in a quieter, more fuel efficient unit
- Low-oil shutdown detects low oil level and shut the engine down to prevent potential engine damage
- Electronic circuit breaker protection prevents damage from circuit overload
- Unit not for use or sale in California, CARB compliant units available
- 2,000 Watt Inverter Portable Generator (Certified) - 6066