Please Note: Pump does not include hoses or hose kits. For a short list of compatible Honda hoses and kits, please see specifications.
Honda's submersible line of pumps feature high quality stainless steel casings for highly-effective rust and corrosion resistance and extended life span. Designed to be lightweight yet powerful, each pump offers fully automatic operation with thermal overheating protection for added motor protection and durability. Submersible pumps are highly effective for removing various liquids from clear water to high solid content water, and everything in between.
- Fully or partially submersible pump ideal for draining basements, window wells, garden irrigation and more
- Rated for continuous use in temperatures up to 104 degrees F and intermittent use up to 140 degrees F
- Lightweight and durable stainless steel casing doesn't rust or corrode to help minimize maintenance and repairs
- Top discharge provides unit access to tighter spaces without hose hassle
- Automatic non-mercury float switch eliminates the use of hazardous materials in the pump
- Built-in thermal reset switch automatically activates after pump overheats to reset unit and initiate operation once cooled
- Shielded ball bearings in the pump add significant longevity and dependability to the unit
- Oil-lubricated double mechanical seals prevent damage to seals if pump runs dry
- Highly efficient air-insulated motor reduces overheating time for quick return to operation
- Easily handles slurry and dirty liquids with solids up to 2-in without worry of pump damage
- 8.3 Amp 2-in FNPT 110 GPM Submersible Trash Pump - 610900